Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Don't have Primal Rage?
Question 
Primal Rage for SNES - Attatched

NOTE I did this years back and so there is no "coming soon" or "credit please"

One of the best games ever made in my opinion. I think I actually tried to submit this forever ago but I was probably just too lazy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
there's nothing better than Ray Harryhausen-esque monsters fighting each other. Big Grin

nicely done.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
so im guessing the chances of this getting its own category are moot, even though the game had effin' action figures
plus backgrounds and everything from this game are awesome
Thanked by:
Kewlio! I kindly ask that you rip Chaos first! =]

Oh, and use Imageshack or some other image hosting site next time.
Thanked by:
(12-30-2009, 11:44 AM)Radman Wrote: Kewlio! I kindly ask that you rip Chaos first! =]

Oh, and use Imageshack or some other image hosting site next time.

Well it's really a pain to do these, so I likely won't, unless I feel like making a flash movie out of the characters. But yeah Chaos is the best one. I think there was a site with sprites on it, but I don't remember...

If that's going to be a requirement, just search this on deviantart, my profile is mackdaddyyoshi.
Thanked by:
The attachments are avaliable for people who really don't know how to use or don't like image hosting sites to be able to submit their sheets. So it's OK to use them, don't worry.
Just most people don't like to open them.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Okay yeah I'm ripping the whole game and slapping MackDaddyYoshi on it. =D
Thanked by:
The game is pretty tough to handle but it has nice graphics pretty much like mortal combat.
You have done a good job in capturing some misc sprites from the game.
Thanked by:
It`s Mortal Kombat, mind you
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: