Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Roy- yes or no?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, give him a better moveset and keep him
83.61%
51 83.61%
No, cut him and use only Marth and Ike
16.39%
10 16.39%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Roy
Yes or no?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Yes, just to fuck with people who don't want him. And, because he wasn't a bad character.
Thanked by:
Roy's still my boy. >:
Thanked by: Alpha Six, Solink, Jdaster64
He's really generic and even if we were going to add another fe rep there's much more well loved, better represented, and cooler fe characters to pick from

coughlikeheroesofelibe
Thanked by:
I would rather have another FE rep instead of Roy, but I'd also rather have Roy than only Ike and Marth.
Thanked by:
I'd prefer anything over the Heroes of Elibe idea.
Thanked by:
Too many sword users if Roy is added. I've never played Fire Emblem, but I know the game has more characters with more than just swords to use. Why not an archer or something
Thanked by:
What about Micah? I think thats his name... He was the guy in the last FE that had the dagger and the long scarf in the beginning of the game
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Micaiah is the girl that uses spells or something. The guy you're talking about is Sothe from what I know :V
Thanked by:
What if we play down his sword and make him use more fire physical attacks? Is that possible?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
We could also take a special ability used in the games as one of Roy's specials, like how Marth & Ike have Counter and Ike has Quick Draw, we could give Roy some other special ability (aside from the throwing fire of course)
Thanked by:
why are we trying so hard to make roy work? he's an annoying, useless character in his game and eliwood is pretty much roy with a horse and cooler
Thanked by:
Yes for Roy!
Thanked by:
Actually, Angelblade's idea of him throwing fire with his blade is a good idea, a good character can come out of it.
But if I'd had to choose, I would cut him out with no hesitation. This project overflows with sword users, and Roy is probably the most unappealing of them all.

Edit: If it's to cut him out in other to put another FE character, then hell no, Roy is my boy.
Thanked by:
God damn it guys.

This was a loss for Fire Emblem fans everywhere.

But okay, Roy. What do we know about him? Sword of Seals is a flaming beast of a weapon. Roy, therefore, should rival pyros like Mario, Bowser, Captain Falcon, and Charizard in flame elemental attacks. Here's a neat thing though, The Sword of Seals in FE6 had only 30 uses, meaning the legendary sword would break after the 30th use. Just something to keep in mind.

We could borrow moves from Roy's main enemy throughout FE6, King Zephidel. He has this really spinny move that could totally translate into a Side Special or something. Final Smash, however, would have to be made up.

Also, Ike could invoke less fire. IDK, Ragnell didn't use fire, and it seems Smash Bros. Brawl kinda gave that ability to him because Roy was gone.

There was also a Fire Emblem 6 manga. I read a couple of pages, and while it does feature Roy, it also features another protagonist. If I can find it again, I'll link it.

>>. Fire Emblem gets screwed out of everything. I only wish it was more popular to general Nintendo fans, instead of becoming a cult hit. It's funny how Mother is so popular with general Nintendo fans, but no one wants to play the game with their beloved Marth.
Thanked by: Kitsu