Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tingle
(11-27-2009, 10:57 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and say "Sure, why not?" to Tingle. I'll have an updated roster asap.

(11-11-2009, 06:04 PM)Arthur Wrote: Might as well throw this out there. Tongue
(11-10-2009, 02:46 AM)Arthur Wrote: B Moves:

Tingle balloon
[All]
Tingle is carried into the air by his red balloon; the balloon itself does no damage but has fair knock back, then on his way back down Tingle flails around (doing minor damage then)

Tingle bomb
[Tingle Tuner]
Tingle Icon (from windwaker) appears on the ground under Tingle and after three seconds count down there is an explosion in that spot (or alternately Tingle detonates it at leisure?)

fighting cloud
[Freshly Picked Tingles rosy RupeeLand]
A dust cloud surrounds Tingle and he moves in the direction pushed, anybody who makes contact with the dust cloud takes damage

Tingle Shield
[tingle tuner] a shield of some sort

Tingle Fireworks
Shooting fireworks.

Sleep Spray
Spray that puts hit opponents to sleep.

Endless Love
A ‘stunning’ perfume.

Bomb /NitroBomb
Bomb shaped glass jar filled with an explosive mix. (nitro bomb is much bigger version)

Ting
[Tingle Tuner]
Health restoring potion.

Tingly
Power-up potion

A moves:

Shovel
Hit people with shovel. (smash form could be the bridge builders pickaxe – or the golden one you get after completing all the bridges)

Spin
[All]
Tingle spins dealing damage

Dancing in general
[all]
Tingle dances around in quick jabbing motions dealing damage. (flashy arm waving, sharp kicks, various poses)

Map
Smacks with map

Confetti
[All]
Tingle throws confetti (most likely while performing a smash attack)

Possible Final Smashes:

Tingle Tuner
[WindWaker]
Tingle drops bombs out of thin air using a tingle icon as a pointer. Tingle is given a certain rupee limit and each bomb costs 10 rupees and there is a certain time limit.

Rupee Cannon
[Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy RupeeLand]
Tingle dons a pink Tingle suit and flies to the (side of the screen or bottom of the screen) where he can scroll (up and down or side to side) and shoot a stream of rupees.

Whistle
Tingle blows his whistle and his dog and various body guards jump out and beat the crap out of anybody caught in their dust cloud.

Tingle Tower
[All]
Tingles tower springs out of the ground dealing huge damage and knock back.

Uncle Rupeeji
Tingle offers a few rupees in prayer and Rupeeji smites opponent

Tingle Tingle Kooloo-Limpah
[all]
Larger versions of non-used B moves.

-
Also maybe something involving his real uncle and his brothers and that Tingle who isn't actually his brohter? Tongue

Or something that like puts everybody into Tingle suits for a little bit and puts rupees around the level. The people wearing a Tingle suit are constantly having their damage % increased, but if they manage to get one of the rupees it stops, and then from then on (and for Tingle the whole time) the rupees lower their damage %

[Image: tinglesofar.png]
Here's the base I did for his AT.
The perfume was just tinkering around; for his moveset I was thinking:

His B could be:
Quote:Tingle bomb
[Tingle Tuner]
Tingle Icon (from windwaker) appears on the ground under Tingle and after three seconds count down there is an explosion in that spot (or alternately Tingle detonates it at leisure?)

Up B:
Quote:Tingle balloon
[All]
Tingle is carried into the air by his red balloon; the balloon itself does no damage but has fair knock back, then on his way back down Tingle flails around (doing minor damage then)

Side B:
Quote:fighting cloud
A dust cloud surrounds Tingle and he moves in the direction pushed, anybody who makes contact with the dust cloud takes damage

Down B:
Quote:Tingle Fireworks
A cricle of short range fireworks go off around tingle
(Or the stunning perfume or the sleep spray)?

But I would very much enjoy any input anybody has to put forward.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
His smash attacks should be throwing confetti.
Thanked by:
Quote:Confetti
[All]
Tingle throws confetti (most likely while performing a smash attack)
Agree'd. Tongue
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
SOMEONE likes Tingle. Tongue
Good moveset though.
Thanked by:
Tingle is now a character this is gonna be fun to see.
Thanked by:
*sigh* I really hate Tingle and I don't know WHY we decided to add Tingle must might as well throw in my two cents:
Tingle Tower could be his Final Smash and his balloon his Up Special. Tingle Fireworks could be either his neutral or down special
Thanked by:
Well I don't know why nobody has said this but Tingle ballon should be popped if it gets hit. And I like kloo-limpah better.
[Image: SMB1BlooperMediumAni.gif]
Thanked by:
I was thinking that his B could be of him throwing bombs away. Occasionally, he can throw other objects, like Tingle Tuners, Potions, Maps, and even characters like cute little Barkle! (Or even huge Stalfos!) They're all explosive, their weight and size is what differs those different things Tingle throws.
His Side B could be of him spinning around fast like a super-powerful baillarine. He gets dizzy after this attack.
And his Down B could be renamed to Kooloo-Limpah. It'd still be fireworks around him, but the attack can vary a lot. Sometimes, it can be a normal attack, rarely it can be like this enormous explosion that grants a massive hit on pretty much everyone on the field, even Tingle himself. Sometimes it can be like this projectile upwards that does a huge firework explosion with a wide range, but that doesn't deal much damage, sometimes it can even grant Tingle a special status (like Curry Tingle or Metal Tingle) all sorts of wacky stuff can happen, even though the most common thing to happen is to be an ordinary attack, and the really wacky stuff is very, very uncommon to happen. If you spam this attack though, no fireworks will come out and tingle will just freeze a bit before falling on the ground in disappointment and shame.

Ridiculousness and wackyness are the keywords for the character, let's create movesets around those concepts!
Thanked by:
(11-28-2009, 02:48 PM)Rökkan Wrote: If you spam this attack though, no fireworks will come out and tingle will just freeze a bit before falling on the ground in disappointment and shame.
So, more or less, it would use the same mechanics as Wario's Fart?
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
(11-28-2009, 02:48 PM)Rökkan Wrote: I was thinking that his B could be of him throwing bombs away. Occasionally, he can throw other objects, like Tingle Tuners, Potions, Maps, and even characters like cute little Barkle! (Or even huge Stalfos!) They're all explosive, their weight and size is what differs those different things Tingle throws.
His Side B could be of him spinning around fast like a super-powerful baillarine. He gets dizzy after this attack.
And his Down B could be renamed to Kooloo-Limpah. It'd still be fireworks around him, but the attack can vary a lot. Sometimes, it can be a normal attack, rarely it can be like this enormous explosion that grants a massive hit on pretty much everyone on the field, even Tingle himself. Sometimes it can be like this projectile upwards that does a huge firework explosion with a wide range, but that doesn't deal much damage, sometimes it can even grant Tingle a special status (like Curry Tingle or Metal Tingle) all sorts of wacky stuff can happen, even though the most common thing to happen is to be an ordinary attack, and the really wacky stuff is very, very uncommon to happen. If you spam this attack though, no fireworks will come out and tingle will just freeze a bit before falling on the ground in disappointment and shame.

Ridiculousness and wackyness are the keywords for the character, let's create movesets around those concepts!

I like the moveset ideas, rokkan.
i think the sprite, however has to have the squint-eyes like in MM or WW, his eyes are never open, afaik, unless surprised (damage?)
Thanked by:
(11-28-2009, 03:39 PM)JoshR691 Wrote:
(11-28-2009, 02:48 PM)Rökkan Wrote: If you spam this attack though, no fireworks will come out and tingle will just freeze a bit before falling on the ground in disappointment and shame.
So, more or less, it would use the same mechanics as Wario's Fart?

Wario's fart attack needs some serious charging before attack, this one would be similar to R.O.B.'s laser in terms of charging.
Thanked by:
This Tingle is sexier.

[Image: Tingle_2_TLBT.png]

Thanked by: Alpha Six, Ton
Dance Tingle, dance!
Based on the Idle from his game
[Image: tingleidle.gif]
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by: Kairos, Gold, Phantom Killah
I love this. I think he needs eyes though.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Well sometimes hes seen with his eyes closed and open.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by: