Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(02-01-2010, 06:09 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: I see. This happens on some N64 games, too. Nothing major, I think.

Also, the cannon-truck looks way better now. Sometimes, it's good to break off the game-perfect accuracy.

It really is? Ouch!

As for pixel aspect ratios, I'm not sure what I should include them in and what I shouldn't. What do you folks think? The next sprite I'm posting doesn't have them, but the one after that does...and so do the previous ones...yeah...

...Well, anyway, if you were wondering whatever happened all this time, this is it (warning LONG IMAGE LIST).

[Image: dimahooitemlist.png]

It may not look like much, but believe me, getting all this was not easy at all. The last twenty or so items must be unlocked through nearly impossible tasks like using level-8 elemental bursts while having four bombs, or using an elemental burst with an empty bomb gauge, or in one notable instance, you have to get all of the lower-level items of the type before doing an elemental burst attack. There's even one where you have to do a level-1 elemental burst, and memorizing it is, as can be guessed, a pain.

As such, I admit I did not get all these items in one run. I got all the secret items with Karte, grabbed pretty much everything I could with Miyamoto and Grimlen, and then nabbed anything I missed in the previous three runs with Solo-Bang. I raged. And raged. And raged.

Also I ripped the items themselves from the tiles, but anyone can do that shit.

[Image: driblingr.gif]

I also changed this animation around a little.

And that's all I did. Which sucks.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 02-06-2010, 10:43 PM