Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
All I can say is that update this page sporadically, unlike at MSDB, and there my sprite thread is pretty much my blog (General discussion topics turn into shitholes in five minutes, and weird stuff like that only brings more people). Also, it's kind of contradictory that this place has a higher priority and yet I don't update it as often, so I should change my thinking. I thought what I was doing would work, but it didn't, so I'll shut up about that.

Also, yeah, I'm weird. It's kind of a given. The MSDB community is clearly different than here.

Also, edited the last post. I'll, uh, keep that stuff on MSDB only.

Edit: These enemies from Sengoku 3 are rather cool.

[Image: sengoku3enemydude.gif]

They actually turn into skeletons before attacking you, only to grow their flesh again or whatever. Cool effects.

Edit again: This is funny.

[Image: oldironiso.gif]

I initially started out trying to make a mobile version of the Iron Iso tank, and then I realized that by moving the turret forward a ways I'd get something like the original concept for the thing (Which looked a lot like a Jagdpanther by the way). I like it.

Edit: Dammit, I swear I lose like a quarter of my work to system crashes or something. The previous two images' PSDs are gone (Sadly), so I'm going to have to do them over. Also, all my Chrome tabs are lost, so that's a pain too.

In other news, having spent pretty much the entire day being grounded and re-organizing my saved pictures folder to weed out repeats and erase as many useless ones as I possibly can to free up hard drive space. All these things make me want my M11X to come more and more.

[Image: dimahoocypider.gif]

That giant blobby thing in Kingdom Grandprix was pretty awesome, but this monster (Which is a giant spider with rocket launchers!) simply blows it out of the water. Apparently there's a shitload of unused sprites with it too, but I haven't ripped them. Stuff found in the tiles include a different type of baby spider (Likely they would've given her weapons instead of the usual shooting kind) and various baddies you faced in the level (Drill beetles, Beholders, etc.) stuck in her webs and dead or dying. Weird. I wonder how much else is unused in there.

Sorry about the really weird pixelation, CPS2 games all too often have really strange pixel aspect ratios so I tried to account for that and it didn't come out perfectly.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 01-30-2010, 08:48 PM