Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Marvel Avengers Alliance, shuts down 9/30/16
Marvel Avengers Alliance is shutting down in 5 days! This site already has a great collection of sprites for the Agent, Heroes, and Villains. The Marvel Avengers Alliance wiki has tons of icons for Gear and Skills, as well as character artwork, battle backgrounds, mission location images, items, just about everything graphical.

There's just one graphical thing missing that I've noticed. Agent Gear. Not the icons, the actual Gear the Agent holds. There's hundreds of Gear and only 5 days, I have no idea how much work that actually is.

Also, music and sound effects.
There's very little. About 10 songs. (Main song, 3 battle themes, boss theme, pre-battle theme, pvp menu theme, 3 alternate mission themes that are no longer used?, and the Dr. Strange simulator has some unique songs)

There's not too many sounds effects. I'd estimate somewhere in the range of 20-30. The music can be turned off to make ripping raw sounds easier (and vice versa)

Any help would be appreciated in archiving the final resources from this game before its gone forever.
Short version:
-Agent Gear (what the sprite holds, not the icons)
-Music
-Sound effects
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Marvel Avengers Alliance, shuts down 9/30/16 - by Stasis Rune - 09-25-2016, 06:37 AM