Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games?
This will be a long one haha..

So I started playing video games when my parents found a Gameboy Color at a garage sale. All it came with were Centipede and Tetris, which were fun but honestly got boring fairly quickly. Then my birthday came around and my parents got me Pokemon Red. I invested so much time into that game, and was constantly playing it with my neighbors across the street. I still have the same save file that I occasionally start up just for nostalgia's sake. Anyways, with the GBC I only bought the Pokemon games from then on.

I got a Sega Genesis from a garage sale shortly after, which came with about 30 games. I mostly played all of the original Sonic games though. Once the GameCube came out, I wanted to finally buy a new system with the money I had saved. My parents told me that I was only allowed to have one system, so I had to sell the Genesis in order to buy the GameCube (still regret this decision).

My first games for GameCube were Pikmin and Super Smash Bros Melee. I remember picking up my date for Homecoming late because I was busy finishing a level in Pikmin. The GameCube was a shared system between my sister and I, although I invested more time in it than her. Most played games were Melee, Wind Waker, and Kirby Air Ride.

After that came the Wii. Again, same rule of one system at a time, so the GameCube left. Most played games were (still) Melee and Kirby Air Ride, along with Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

Nintendo DS was between GameCube and Wii, and same with GBC I only bought and played the Pokemon games.

While I was in college I purchased a 3DS and a Wii U. Most played games for both have been Pokemon Y and Super Smash Bros for Wii U, respectively.

I also have a lot of other systems that I have picked up from garage sales. Off the top of my head, I have a NES, SNES, Atari, N64, 3 GameCubes, 4 GBCs, one regular Game Boy, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, PS2, PSP, and 2 XBOX 360s. Most of the duplicates are of systems that I am trying to refurbish and resell, but one of the things that I would like to do once I have a place of my own is have a room dedicated to all of the older systems that I have, for whenever I feel the need to play a few hours of Pokemon Snap. Original idea, I know.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Koh

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games? - by redblueyellow - 06-08-2016, 01:02 PM