Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
i don't play or follow GTA...

most people don't live in the immediate vicinity of a police station... in the amount of time to make the call, the crook either will be on their way with something they stole, or they'll find you (and you'll likely be dead, unless you can subdue them, first).

the chances a common crook will be caught are slim to none, at best. and not all murderers get caught, either. In addition to this, some states have gotten rid of the death penalty, and our beloved constitution grants people the right to waste time, taxpayer dollars, and prison cell space for filing appeals.

It's already been pointed out the system here in America is an absolute joke. The people who are a real problem have no reason to fear their punishment. The small time offenders magically come-out of jail or whatever as hardened criminals. I have no faith in it.

IDK where I said to just engage the invader. But odds are, if you're already home, this is your only real option. Crooks know all the hiding spots for your shit, and they sure as hell will find your hiding spot for yourself. Regardless, I'll be damned if I stand-back and let someone attack me , a family member, or friend. Given the opportunity, I will slaughter any low-life pig who would attempt that. Depending on the circumstances, I might actually put my life on the line altogether, if it meant saving someone close to me.

Speaking of how the real world works, I don't need reminded. I wouldn't have developed this viewpoint if I didn't know how stuff really goes on. I've watched a ton of crime dramas, and ofc, they always get their man in these shows. IRL, they don't. Some cases go unsolved, some are only solved because of a single piece of evidence, some aren't solved in the time they need to be. People are framed, people are forced to do things they do not want. Justice isn't ever served in a lot of cases. A younger, more naive me would've believed that the good guys always win, that the authorities are 100% reliable, and in some cases, that they can even be trusted. I've since learned how wrong that truly is.

I'd like clarification on how I'm apparently relating this kind of scenario to a game I never play, and quite frankly, don't give a damn about, though.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-28-2016, 11:39 PM