Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
odds are they won't get punished, rarely do

even if they are caught, slap on the wrist, that's our justice system. there are murderers who have gotten away with what they've done before. simple fact is, unless you're one of the people who has to worry about being accused as a terrorist, then there's no reason to actually fear the law.

Drug addicts also have a tendency to think in any way but a rational one. If they're desperate enough to break and enter, they're desperate enough to kill. Besides the things drugs do to people... At that point, given the chance, you should stop them somehow. Realistically, the cops aren't going to arrive in time whether you call them or not. Besides, the sirens will alert any crook to run-off before they're caught. admittedly, I wouldn't necessarily go for a kill unless it was completely necessary, but at the same time, I ain't holding back for someone who thought it was ok to break-into anther's home for the sake of a quick buck. My one and only priority if I can't flee the situation or call for help or hide will be to take them down. I have no reason to concern myself what damage they sustain from that, because they were in the wrong to break-in, and I was simply defending myself, my family, or my stuff. My only priority will be to stop them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-28-2016, 02:25 PM