Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
(05-27-2016, 04:09 PM)Shade Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 03:44 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: something that annoys me about the insurance thing, though, money cannot ever replace some of this stuff. doesn't matter if you had all the money in the world, it's physically impossible to replace family photos with a now dead relative, or from a place you will never be able to visit again, etc... that kind of event also destroys one's peace of mind.
The thing about that though is I highly doubt someone who goes so far as to break into your home is interested in a few family photos.
some people store those almost exclusively on the computer or other digital forms
and it's safe to say the majority of them either don't or can't back them up for whatever reason

(05-27-2016, 04:19 PM)Goemar Wrote: Insurance can never claim a life back either if you end up dead. Better to try and claim the stuff back.

odds are if you're home, it's kill or be killed, anyways

(05-27-2016, 04:57 PM)senjen Wrote: you guys clearly got it wrong you challenge him to a children's card game!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS9AfMwtiZtFN4Iq2B3xh...5I8UPDoIQm]

XD
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-27-2016, 06:18 PM