Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
OK time for a follow-up!

I've added a little more flourish to the test stage, downloading a stock photo as a background for it.

[Image: CyA7GQM.png]

Since I spend a lot of time on this stage testing stuff, I figured I'd make it so much less plain. XD

Functionally, I also added attacking (jabs and down tilt for now), and the ability to teeter over ledges. Works on both sides of a floor. I added a box with an Overlap Capsule over it (neither rendered in the screencap, but yea. If it detects a pit in front of you, you will teeter. You can also act out of a teeter, but right now I have a small bug where I can't move on the X axis.

[Image: e5az4P0.png]

Next up, not tested yet, but I've begun implementing Specials stuff. I'm programming them as customizable script components that I can attach to everyone to tailor their specials. AnimCMD will also aid here.

I got the damage meters working again, 100%. Including animated percentages when you take a hit, and when you heal.

Soon enough I might just work on blast zones, since it's annoying to always quit and restart playmode each time Mario falls off stage because I pushed the stick too far lol.

I'm ALMOST ready to record a very short clip for GameJolt, which I'll also post on here through an unlisted YT clip.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post. - by Kold-Virus - 09-14-2020, 08:28 PM