Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Transformers: Devastation ripping help
(10-28-2015, 09:54 AM)Trikeboy Wrote: I have sorted out the problems with the hands.  Look forward to Transformers coming soon.

Would you or anyone else for that matter be able to fill me in on that process? I am not sure what caused the hands and inner weapons to get mangled up like this this, but I would love to find out in order to acquire these models as intact as possible.

I hate to necro a thread like this, but the fact I am actively porting several of these models seemed like "good reason" to me (and I am at my wits end having come so far only for this to occur).

List of what I did to get here:

Used the cpk.bms file to open the .cpk file via QuickBMS from Devastation (bought from Steam long before it was removed, no pirating whatsoever) that had the player models.
Used DATTool to extract the .wmb
Used the Legend of Korra .dll file to view it since Noesis couldn't view the Transformers .dat file (it can for Bayonetta, Korra, ect. but just refuses to work with the Transformers).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transformers: Devastation ripping help - by akuago220 - 05-13-2019, 10:34 AM