Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Transformers: Devastation ripping help
Sad 
(07-02-2016, 11:12 PM)Trikeboy Wrote: Use Noesis to open the .wmb.  Right click on it and choose export.  Choose .dae as your output type.  Check the "Flip the UVs" box.  Click the "Advanced Commands" box and copy the Legend of Korra code "-wmb3includehiddenmeshes" and paste that into the box for Advanced Options.  Your model will output into .dae.  The textures are located in the .dtt files when you unpacked the .cpk.  Use the program DDT2DDS to extract the images.  I then use the program XnConvert to change them into .png files.

Thanks for the info and answer.

Anyway, I get error when I look with noësis the file from the left part in the browser files do not leave me .wmb in the right window, so I tell him to look me All Files (*). But in trying to give .wmb extract the file, it tells me:

the type file could not be determined

I need some plugin or something specific ? ,  If so, where I can download it? my Noesis version is  ( version 4.177. )

I tried to pull my plugins Legend of Korra and Metal Gear and copy the contents to the /plugin/ folder, but I can not extract the contents to .wmb file.
I have also downloaded the file PlatinumGames_WMB_W101.ms, but not to be installed if it is necessary in Noesis.

[Image: sad.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transformers: Devastation ripping help - by Arkano - 07-03-2016, 05:13 AM