Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Transformers: Devastation ripping help
(10-22-2015, 09:41 PM)Trikeboy Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 06:01 PM)HotSnot67 Wrote: I just use Ninja Ripper. It doesn't give me any problems.

There is no need, the models are in .wmb format similar to Legend of Korra and Metal Gear Rising since they are from Platinum Games.  They can be opened in Noesis, though a better plugin is needed to help stop models getting messed up.  The weapons work fine.

If anyone can help me with this issue, that would be great.  Basically all the Transformers export with some weighting problems.  Reweighting has an issue because there are a lot of bones in the model for the transformation animation, which I also don't have Sad.  Anyway, all of them have this problem with the hands, or similar if the character doesn't have hands.  For example Ravage works perfectly except for the right hind leg that will not properly move back while the other one is perfect.  I just can't figure this out so, if you can, please give me a point in the right direction. See the images below for the problem.

That's probably a problem with some changes in the format. You should probably ask some of the guys here who can actually cook up these scripts for use.
Some guy who just lurks this place nowadays.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transformers: Devastation ripping help - by nobody231 - 10-23-2015, 05:58 PM