Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME)
(06-03-2015, 08:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1056796

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gee i hope we get squidward DLC. something seems really fishy about the whole thing; like i thought the ika musume artwork posted there was just something off of pixiv.

also, i've been playin around with more of the guns. apparently, i'm a scrub and i humbly apologize. the splattershot jr. is a GREAT weapon, but you have to pick and choose your battles really carefully. you can outgun people and make quite a mess of the stage, but you have to REALLY know JUST when to use your special (the bubbler).

i also unlocked the aerospray MG about 20 minutes ago. I went online with it and went over 1k in each match. the gun shoots way too fast and your opponent has barely any time to react. you instantly win matchups, and the special/subweapon are baby easy to operate. the RG version (gold-colored upgrade?) has slightly more technical subweapons (one is a FUCKING WARHEAD) but is equally stupid af

tl;dr aerospray guns are fucking scrub guns for baby scrubs who drink the baby milk of mommy squid. real men use the splattershot guns.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME) - by Kosheh - 06-03-2015, 10:15 PM