Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME)
(06-01-2015, 11:01 PM)Sportoise Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 10:06 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Also, the N'Zap feels like a scrubmagnet. It looks cool but unless you're in someone's face or you hang back just to paint everything up

You pretty much described my play style. I don't know if the aesthetics is enough to give up Jr.'s bubble shield though

Oh, oops. Maybe I should have went into detail instead of just callin u a big scrub.

It's a reskinned Splattershot Jr. except it comes with Echolocator. IMO it seems like more of a support weapon - because you'll lose a firefight if you try to rush people down with it (you can with the Bubbler ability though) but now you've got that nice ability which points everyone out on the map for your teammates.

My playstyle's basically...splat sidepaths and then rush enemy territory afterward. If someone swims up to me I'll fight them (I use the regular Splattershot. You'll pretty much win any fight with it if you play smart and dodge a lot)

(maybe I'm the scrub cos I'm not even sure how to use my special to its potential)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME) - by Kosheh - 06-02-2015, 06:00 AM