Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME)
Played my first ranked game. I won, and...it was...alright. I think I'll stay out of ranked for now, though being it's too fresh and new for some people to understand there's more than one mode usually being played in ranked.

Came across Starpower in a game though! Did pretty good tonight and I'm level 11. I think. Level 10 definitely.

Also, the N'Zap feels like a scrubmagnet. It looks cool but unless you're in someone's face or you hang back just to paint everything up, it feels useless and you won't be able to defend yourself in a skirmish :/

(06-01-2015, 06:41 PM)Gwen Wrote: The spawn camping is becoming disgustingly rampant, I really hope Nintendo addresses it somehow, because I really love this game but either being on a team that spawn camps or playing against one really ruins the game. Was on a team and we won a game where the opponent got 5% and that was because the rest of the team punched through to the spawn zone of the other team and just kept spawn killing. Really ruins the integrity of a match and I don't see how anybody has any fun with it. Ugh, also people who play to stack their K/D suck, that's not the point of the game, help out and paint shit you dingus.

I haven't had this issue yet, though I did 1v4 a team near their spawn and then just felt bad about it the rest of the game (p.sure it was in the skatepark level and I've mentioned it eight times here).
If you're in the spawn though you actually have an autoshield until you leave the spawn point. Their only issue then is that if their weapons outrange yours.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME) - by Kosheh - 06-01-2015, 10:06 PM