Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME)
I usually use the Splattershot, but lately I've been put in lobbies where I'm paired up with level 15+ players.
I'm level 7.
Now it's not too bad or anything; I manage to splat the enemy and then paint their turf, but lately all I've seen is the Aerospray and the Krak-On Splat Roller.

After getting frustrated with the sheer amount of Krak-On players, I picked it and then went into a lobby, and ended up winning like five games in a row. It's free real estate once you hit ZR, and the Kraken special ability is just absolutely ridiculous. I 1v4ed the enemy who tried to ambush me with it last night in the skatepark level and survived. It also blows my mind how people just immediately freak out and don't even go into squidmode when they see you playing a roller. It's...
it's straight up stupid and overall the weapon just feels brainless to me. The actual original Splat Roller is nice; just this one feels like I'm being coddled with power.

w/e hopefully a balance patch comes soon that makes the both of 'em a little less relevant. It'd be nice if the Kraken ability wasn't straight-up invincible and was just really tanky instead.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME) - by Kosheh - 06-01-2015, 01:16 PM