Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME)
I'm just here to understand Splatoon the people that play it and why and develop merch ideas from those conversations. *Clicks pen* Don't mind me. I'll ask questions when appropriate. Would it be contribution to the topic other than humor for me to say I have no real inclination to play Splatoon? I'm more surprised a lot of older Nintenkids are so down with the idea. Also I'm hearing this games going MLG Pro? Saw some threads on Reddit describing this game as the 'COD of Nintendo'? Personally I hope not I like the color vibrancy in Splatoon.

Like for instance, Kosheh I get your AVI's joke (I assume it's the continued inclination of Splatoon being super "MLG PRO YO DAWG I GOT YOU THESE DORITOS AND I PUT YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW IN EM WITH SOME SPLATOON CAN YOU DIG IT?!" but, my question is do you yourself feel it's going to be an obnoxious Nintendo version of COD? How soon does everyone think it'll take for Splatoon characters to get into Smash?
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME) - by Omegajak - 05-21-2015, 10:37 PM