Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME)
Actually, with all the PIZAZZ goin' on with this game and how aggressively Nintendo's backing it, I wonder if this is going to be Nintendo's foray into eSports; for some reason they seem a little ashamed that Smash Bros. is a competitive game, whereas this game has "Get good get rekt squid kid squid kid squid kid" written all over it. Like, I could legitimately see Nintendo having tournaments for this game across the country, making mall appearances and having tournaments done over LAN, with little prize pools and press coverage and whatnot. Like...shit, this could be Nintendo's true step into the 21st century. I mean, you guys HAVE noticed that they're stepping their social media game up by utilizing Tumblr and Vine as well as their go-to social network channels (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter) right?

Which, come to think of it, if some nerds manage to figure out how to set up a dummy/private network so LAN play is possible before August rolls around, that would absolutely be the bee's knees.
Like, c'mon - they've managed to spoof networks for use with MarioKart Wii and Smash Bros, I'm pretty sure someone could figure it out and whip up Splatoon private servers and get slammed with big fat C&Ds from Nintendo
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Gwen, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPLATOON (aka PHBBTBBHT aka FART NOISES: THE GAME) - by Kosheh - 05-18-2015, 09:44 PM