Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need some directory help with my dolphin emulator
(04-14-2015, 12:16 PM)Petie Wrote: I haven't installed Dolphin but that certainly doesn't look like the installation directory. That would generally be at C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86). And even if it were, you certainly can't just move the files elsewhere as the install points registry keys at their original location so much more than just the shortcuts would break. Reinstalling and choosing a custom location, if that is in fact where it's installed to, would work though.

oh, whoop

I went home and checked my Dolphin installation. What's important to note is that there's an INSTALLATION DIRECTORY (C:\Program Files) that contains the executable and any localizations, which I thought was what contained all those files in question.

I then checked my Documents folder - and lo and behold there's a "Dolphin Emulator" folder which contains all the writable, modifiable things, like your emulated memory card, dumps, and NAND.

Yeah, I remember this being a gripe with me too sometime back, but yeah. It's not changeable, and I think 'cos it's pretty much the most writable directories in your account. :/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some directory help with my dolphin emulator - by Kosheh - 04-14-2015, 07:17 PM