Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair data file info
I don't really mind, it's not like I want to "reserve" ripping these sprites under my name, I just wished to shed some light on the data format since there isn't really any good rips of the game.
It probably isn't too hard of a job to make a little program which loads the sprites and writes them to files. With my current knowledge of programming that is rather hard for me sadly, so if anyone else wants to do it they are welcome to.

I can send rest of the data files as PM if needed, I don't think I should post them here as they are. I'm not sure if that is against the forum rules.

Also, about the darker areas in the game, I don't remember there being anything like shadows or light sources. Some stages might be darker than others (Chapter 8, underground area from Symphony of the Night comes to mind), but it's a bit hard to confirm, as at least I can't get clear enough screenshots from Xbox 360 to compare.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair data file info - by John4300 - 04-11-2015, 10:38 AM