Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style
(04-06-2015, 06:27 PM)recme Wrote: oh dang, this is pretty sweet. i actually had this idea and i had it set in motion last year. unfortunately, i didnt get far. its still great to see that someone else had the same idea as me and got more work done! Ouch!

my only gripe is that in koholit prarie, the trees(bushes?) are in a grid. try making it so that they overlap, sorta like the original one.

also, try making/adding some flower tiles and add them to the grass! it'd be pretty cool for the grass to have nice little details like that.

I was actually thinking that trough but it's a big edit on the map and it is actually a bit complicated and i might have to fill most spaces using rocks

There's an example here
[Image: APg1QnR.png][Image: czetYiz.png] [Image: z8mWpEg.png] Damn trees are really picky who they want to hang out with

The minish trees don't actually stay centered so you kinda have to work around that, the GBC trees stay perfectly centered and in some cases they block completely like a square (i see if i can get an image of that) and using the minish trees i would have to use more trees to cover those holes. :/

I'll see if i can make them less "grid" like

BTW added the "Signpost Maze" it was a challenge to work in there i had to draw out the maze then think it trough for a few hours until i got trough it and the maze follows the order without any problems

EDIT: was trying to do it and suddenly realized why i didn't do it in the first place Very Sad the sides leave me with this 8x8 lines and on the area i did it it looked really odd trying to cover it up
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by Ailos - 04-06-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by Ton - 04-06-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by Ailos - 04-06-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by recme - 04-06-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by Ailos - 04-06-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by recme - 04-06-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by Ailos - 04-07-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by E-Man - 04-09-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by Ailos - 04-09-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Link's Awakening: Minish Cap Style - by Ailos - 09-24-2015, 04:48 PM