Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
Out of curiosity, why did you say that Kirby: Super Star Ultra is worse than the original? I won't chain you down for saying that you like the original overall, but I think that remake did a lot right. It improved the graphics, added more games and missions, kept some instances of the original game intact (i.e. the original minigames), and I think it barely touched the layouts of the levels. I'll understand if you don't like how some of the sprites look, the sound and music are inferior (especially due to the limitations of the DS sound card), it uses too much of the modern Kirby aspects, or the full motion videos are not your thing.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Kirby NiD Vs. Kirby atAM - by E-Man - 04-12-2015, 03:55 PM