Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
(04-12-2015, 11:09 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I totally disagree. The visuals and music among other things were enhanced greatly, plus it added extra features. It was also one of my very first games I ever owned, but still I don't see how it's "bad" by any means.

I also disagree.  I can see where the contention lies, what with the more twisted-looking aesthetics and changed minigames, but to call it a complete piece of garbage because of that?  That seems a bit too harsh, because barring all of that, it's still the same NES game but with a new coat of paint.  Plus, the multiplayer was pretty rad.  But that's all just me.

Amazing Mirror was also a fun game.  Felt like they took Super Star's Great Cave Offensive and extended it to a full-length game.  It wasn't without it's fair share of flaws, though; the stages got much too confusing and maze-like at certain points, loads of BS "trial and error" level design, and getting the other three CPU-controlled Kirbys to co-operate with you got pretty tiresome (such as getting them all to inhale a giant block on multiple occasions).  Plus, Dedede was significantly absent, which was pretty disappointing.  The selection of copy abilities and multiplayer were hella tight, though.

Hard to me to decide which game wins out in the end though. We're comparing a mere remake of a 1993 game to an actual original title here.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Kirby NiD Vs. Kirby atAM - by MrYoshbert - 04-12-2015, 03:02 PM