Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
(04-12-2015, 10:27 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Nightmare in Dreamland was sort of a shitty remake anyway.

I totally disagree. The visuals and music among other things were enhanced greatly, plus it added extra features. It was also one of my very first games I ever owned, but still I don't see how it's "bad" by any means.

As for Amazing Mirror, I somewhat share Viper's mentality in that the game was unnecessarily confusing and you were never very well guided. If I remember, you also pretty much either needed another player to get some things because obviously the computer didn't know how to do what you needed it to do, or be really good yourself. However I did enjoy the game a lot regardless and the extras and stuff were fun. I also liked the exploration, boss designs, music, and multiplayer value.

Overall, I think I'd have to go with Nightmare in Dream Land though.

As a side note, I can't say I really understand why a remake is being pitted against a completely new game though. I know they're both for GBA but I feel that makes things rather blatantly disadvantageous for the one side if you aren't like, a totally diehard fan of the original game to the point you'd love anything done with it, or something.

EDIT: *sees post above* *steps out of thread whistling*
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Kirby NiD Vs. Kirby atAM - by Garamonde - 04-12-2015, 11:09 AM