Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
Let's start,

Quote:we... were never asking you to like melee in the first place, actually! sure, you dont have to ask us for your opinion, but you made it seem like people were shoving melee down your throat already, and this was prior to the shitstorm.

This is true in a way though, as I have been bashed by other several Melee fans prior to this discussion. So I'm tired of having to deal with it - thought it would be different here but oh well, I was dead wrong

You can see that I did not aim the comment against anyone here however, and I made the second post after the first one to complement it, as requested. Sure, it was an error of mine posting a single word - being at work and using mobile to access stuff not pertaining to work should always be avoided... My bad on that part.

As for the game itself, I simply cannot play it. I don't like the playstyle, the physics, the voice, the models. Even playing it 'casually' proved to be difficult for me - it's simply not my cup of tea, a subjective thing. I can't be expected to make a page long dissection of why I prefer X over Y because it's simply my taste: Melee does have infinitely many strong points but what can I do if I don't like it? I gave my opinion: I prefer Brawl over Melee, and that is all.

Additionally: me being a staff member does not exempt me from participating as a member, because I ultimately am part of this community. When talking to me about subjective stuff such as preferences or stuff not directly aimed to the community's growth, ignore my status as admin: because 1-having a red name makes me no better than anyone of you, and 2-I won't warn or ban anyone solely because of opinions.

OBS: This is just to justify and put my final words in a neatly manner - I don't mean harm to anyone despite this conflict and I hope everything turns back to normal.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: ~Axis~, recme

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Melee Vs. Brawl - by Gors - 04-07-2015, 07:13 AM