Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
sm4sh > melee > *, more waifus more fun

(04-05-2015, 08:49 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Your post was more of "why are you offended" than the questions I asked being answered though. This is the third time you've talked about "moves lacking power" and "being too punishing". I'm not offended that you disagree with what I like, I'm offended that the point of the topic is to directly avoid one word posts and that you should probably provide a bit more detail about your statements so some discussion can take place or that your post can be understood.

The last part about pixels and all that jazz is especially like YouTube comments I've seen of people avoiding the point. Please clarify dude

scrolling this thread, may i ask why you're getting so defensive over something that is ultimately an opinion? competitive isn't appealing for everyone, and even beyond that gors said outside of competitive it's too complex for him to get into. that's his opinion and no matter how defensive you get on the internet that's not gonna magically get him into competitive or like the game more

this threads subjective. taste is subjective, enjoyment is subjective, and i don't think the point of the thread is to prove that one game is definitively the best like you're trying to do.

since you enjoy competitive of course you'll pick melee over any other smash, it's mechanically the most intensive smash out and is still active. at that though i want to mention;

(04-05-2015, 07:14 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: A shallow game is enjoyable on site, and dies until the next iteration.

A deep game challenges the test of time.

melee players have been waiting for the next melee for a long time... it's not that melee is the 'deepest' or 'best' smash, it's that all future iterations attempt to shut down competitive. nintendo keeps taking out competitive tricks and adding things and honestly they may never get it right again; melee may always be the go to for competitive - that doesn't necessarily mean melee is the godtier game or objective best you want it to sound like, friend

this isn't meant to sound hostile by any stretch, it's just silly seeing a somewhat 'for fun' thread taken so heavily when in the end you can't really go up to someone and be like 'that thing you like is bad', with a list of reasons you think it's bad - because some of those might be what makes it good to the other person

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Melee Vs. Brawl - by Rhyme - 04-06-2015, 08:44 AM