Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
You know, I've enjoyed super smash bros since I tried the original nintendo 64 version at a friend's house and really got into it once I got a nintendo gamecube for myself. And for about 3 years I've been enjoying melee until brawl came out and I actually did enjoy that for a time, but it got old after awhile, it felt like something was missing. Then Smash 4 for the 3ds and Wii U came out I found myself enjoying those games more than I thought I would have, personally.

It feels like I'm playing a melee that has more balance in it and that I know what I'm doing while still enjoying the benefit of competition, something that brawl didn't really provide. If I have to admit one thing right now however is that I'm tempted to play melee again out of nostalgia for the game, that and I kind of missed the fast paced gameplay that made me think about how I could really beat a certain stage, or event, or how far I could get in a multi-man melee game.

I enjoy both equally, but honestly I have to be real on this, a lot of us have different opinions on what's the best smash game. If anything asking whether or not there's a right or wrong in either of them is pointless because smash is meant to be one of those games that you'll find yourself enjoying over time, no matter which version you like best.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Melee Vs. Brawl - by DioShiba - 04-05-2015, 10:38 PM