Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
What's this visual nonsense you keep going on about; its a game developed in 2000. I don't understand what you mean about moves lacking power, I honestly hope you realize most of the veterans' attacks were recycled right into its successors.

At regular level of play, you not realizing what's going on just sounds like bullshit. Pretty sure back in 2001 no one had a problem with how it played at a casual level. Enjoying Brawl over Melee doesn't make someone a casual player, both of them can be played that way. You are way more than exaggerating how "hard" Melee is, there is hardly a difference of 'difficulty' in Melee when you compare it to Brawl besides recovering back to the stage (for reasons like gravity and no ledge snapping), the only difference being that the former has a higher achievable skill cieling.

To top it off, I could honestly give less than a damn if you enjoy it by the way. Its a topic to discuss games and you just chimed in with a single word post, an opinion like that isn't worth a second look if it had to get one.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS, recme

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Melee Vs. Brawl - by Iceman404 - 04-05-2015, 08:29 PM