Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
anywhooooo, i pick melee over brawl. i dont get how you guys dont like the art style, but i thinks its kinda appealing. in a way, it has a bit more realism than brawl, except without the gritty shading. the style clashing wasnt all that noticeable, as some characters were changed a bit to match the style melee was going for. the gameplay for melee is also an astounding feature. whenever i play this damn game, i feel like i have so much control over everything. if want to do a certain attack at a specific time, the attack comes out quick and its responsive.

brawl was ok when it came out, but when it evolved as a "competitive" game, it pretty much became "meta knight: the game." subspace was good when i first played it. it was the easiest way to get all the characters. however, there isnt any replay value for subspace. its only good for a first time thing. the gameplay for brawl is veeeerrry slow. input was slow and the characters felt like they were in space. while ive had some fun times with brawl, i dont think ill ever go back to it.

also, screw you nerds who picked 64/project m/smash 4!! those games arent the options! >:(
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Iceman404, BullockDS, ~Axis~

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Melee Vs. Brawl - by recme - 04-05-2015, 06:46 PM