Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
unlike the past game vs. game, ill actually give my thought about this.

earthbound (mother 2) was truly an experience for me. for a game genre i dislike from time to time, earthbound kept me on my toes. its easy to learn the system and a fun game that anybody can get into. not only that, its a fun game to watch and play. ive had great times with my cousin while he was playing this game, which made me want to get it and play it myself. when i started my own playthrough, my sister got interested and decided to watch as well. since she started watching me play, she started her own save file and went through the game!

another thing i enjoy from earthbound is that its not your typical rpg. its something that you can (kinda?) relate to, since it takes place during modern times. fighting against people like "annoying old party man" and "handsome tom" is really humorous. speaking of humor, this game has the best of it. although its weird, i enjoy all of the humor in this game.

mother 3
is also a good game. even though i dont have the same feeling i have with earthbound, its still a wonderful game. out of the first four chapters i played, chapter 2 & 3 were my favorite. i wont say much since i pretty much started this game, but its all very fun and weird like the first one.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Mother 2 Vs. Mother 3 - by recme - 03-27-2015, 07:14 PM