Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
Oh man. Erm... Ahhhh. Jesus... Hmmm...

Ahrgggh my brain. WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ASK SUCH QUESTIONS!!!

I think, I am, sadly, going to have to say Mother 3. I absolutely love EarthBound, the music, the style - just my god it was so good. Hell I brought an American SNES just to play it. It was just an incredible experience.

But, as has been said before, Mother 3 is the better game as a game. Both endings are extremely powerful but Mother 3 was more emotional for me (having brothers and all). It was just a shame about the "after ending" being a bunch of unneeded nonsense (in my opinion). And Mother 3 also just took forever to happen. I mean we had the 64DD screenshots, a little tease there, a little tease here, Mr Saturn telling us they are also working on Mother 3 - I just never thought it would happen. I also never thought it would be any good.

And then you have the incredible Earthbound fanbase translating the whole thing, making models, making a guide like the old EarthBound one. Mother 3 was just a celebration of gaming culture. People working together for something they loved.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: E-Man, recme

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Mother 2 Vs. Mother 3 - by Goemar - 03-27-2015, 08:52 AM