Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
KH1 actually holds some sentimental value to me, too - it's the first time "next-gen" title I played. I actually borrowed my neighbor's PS2 just to play through it. I ended up corrupting my save just before you travel off to the final boss battle, and I was PISSED.
I've never played through a game so fast lol

(03-21-2015, 12:02 PM)Koh Wrote: being unable to control the camera with the right analog stick in a PS2 game!?
Thanks for reminding me about the rerelease for PS3. I have it, but I don't know why I've never thought about trying to adjust the camera with the right stick. Blank

(03-21-2015, 12:02 PM)Koh Wrote: This is why i said the games would look a lot better if the models emulated the style of the artwork.  

[Image: latest?cb=20100923132858]

It'd all be consistent and much more appealing to look at.  Dragon Quest has been doing it since 8, so I know it's not impossible.

I WANT TO AGREE, BUT LIKE, I CAN'T. It would HELP, maybe, but they'd still visually clash given the way characters like Mulan and Tarzan are designed!

Like, the whole experience would just sit better with me if they designed Sora and the rest of the Square cast to fit in with the other human Disney characters, with the more diverse facial expressions, knobby joints, vivid body language and not-absurdly-huge clownfeet. Of course, you'd have purist fans complaining "uh, HELLO Sephiroth is of GLORIOUS HONORABLE JAPANESE DESCENT not a goofy American cartoon!!" etc. but really, at the same time the game's popularity would have TRIPLED and the series would have become a real household name. Simultaneously too its popularity would have been RIDICULOUS in Japan because it'd be a game with a Japanese feel and audience but an exotic American aesthetic.

Then again, if you think about it it's probably the way it is so it appeals to both audiences, overseas and domestically. :/

(03-20-2015, 05:51 PM)Kriven Wrote: I just want to play as Kairi.

Team her up with Minnie and Daisy (or Max Goof)
(03-20-2015, 05:51 PM)Kriven Wrote: Max Goof
(03-20-2015, 05:51 PM)Kriven Wrote:
Maximilian Motherfucking Goof
wait. I've never actually played through the second one fully or any games afterward, but does Max Goof become part of KH canon? For God's sake, please tell me he's part of KH canon because if he is I will literally BLOW OFF all my playthroughs right now and play whatever KH game he's in to see Max Goof.

(it'd be a little weird though, being Max is one of the few Disney characters who actually age. How on earth they'd bring Max onboard to anything current Disney is beyond me, especially since Max's Goof Troop VA died like ten years ago)

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: KH1 Vs. KH2 - by Kosheh - 03-21-2015, 01:17 PM