Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
(03-20-2015, 04:11 PM)Gors Wrote: Neither, honestly... all the urge to play a KH game goes away when I see the anime & disney shit. It's comparable to making a sprite comic with unmatching styles - it just sucks.

its ok man, not many people take kingdom hearts seriously due to the many side games, plots, characters, etc.. i mostly play the games because of how fun they could be.

character growth is a really cool thing in kingdom hearts. it always fascinates me on how sora gets stronger throughout the game. also, the customizable ships were cool. stuff like this always makes me want to revisit these games.

(03-20-2015, 05:16 PM)E-Man Wrote: I was hoping this would be the challenge for this week.

i did it just for you, e-man. Wink

(03-20-2015, 06:21 PM)Goemar Wrote: ...wow, so people really like Kingdom Hearts huh? I played them not long back and thought it had aged really badly/actually wasn't as good as the claims.

Kinda see them as fangasm games. Like how people will defend a mediocre game because the subject matter/concept is so good but the game just isn't or because of the sheer status it has.

if this game aged really badly, then i wonder how old nes games live up to this day!

also, your second statement reminds me of how people defended sonic adventure 2. people actually claimed that it was a good game just because of the chao garden. i understand the charm of raising chao's, but its only fun for so long. i would discuss a little more, but i think ill just save that for another game vs. game.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: KH1 Vs. KH2 - by recme - 03-20-2015, 08:20 PM