Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
I just want to play as Kairi.

Team her up with Minnie and Daisy (or Max Goof), "kill" Riku and Sora (maybe they get trapped in a world), and have Kairi save the day.

Other changes:

Chip & Dale get stuck with Sora wherever he is, so Gadget, Jack, and Zipper pilot Kairi's Gummi Ship.
Mortimer Mouse as a villain in an actually Mickey Mouse-centric story and world.

I'm going to stop now because I could just fill this whole thread with Kairi Should Be Protagonist ramblings.

Edit: Heartless attack the 100 Acre Wood in a loose adaptatio of the Tigger movie (Tigger would actually even be a party member), and they bring about an actual Heffalump and Woozle to serve as the world's antagonists. Completing the world gives you Pooh Bear as a summon, who sits on your shoulders and feeds you honey during battle, which temporarily boosts a random stat.

Edit-Edit: Brave Little Toaster summon plugs into your keyblade to give you enhanced atk and electrical properties to all melee attacks.

stopme
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: E-Man, recme

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: KH1 Vs. KH2 - by Kriven - 03-20-2015, 05:51 PM