Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
I want to say Kingdom Hearts (one) is the better game because it was riskier. KH had a lot of great exploration and adventure elements. The platforming was a lot better, I feel like the environments were more colorful and featured livelier details. Each world had so much to look at, even if it was difficult to navigate at times. It would have been great had the series explored this style of play more enthusiastically.

However, I find it a lot more difficult going back to the first game (which I've played through only once in its entirety) as opposed to the second game (which I've played through at least three times). The second doesn't utilize quite as many different gameplay elements, but what it does carry over is polished into a much more enjoyable experience. Though I feel like it went a little too far into its own mythology with the narrative.

I guess I'll have to go with Kingdom Hearts II, just because it is the more polished game over all.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: E-Man, recme

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: KH1 Vs. KH2 - by Kriven - 03-20-2015, 04:17 PM