Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
I didn't really mind TP myself; the atmosphere may have been a little lacking and at times "tron-like," but it wasn't bad. As far as SS as a Zelda title, however, I played up past the forest temple, I think, its honestly been years since I've even really played it, and I remember the actual game being quite fun and enjoyable to look at. If I had some option to use a classic controller instead of the mandatory motion controls, I most likely would have played through the entire game. The only reason I'd chose to play TP over SS is simply because I can use an actual controller to play it.

Motion controls completely ruin games for me, not because they aren't good but because my wrists, shoulders, and hands have been through a lot of abuse over the years (from occupations and injury) and even holding a normal controller for long periods is painful for me. Having to hold two controllers tethered by a cord and operate them independently of each other somehow also in tandem whilst using my wrists and arms to actually move characters and navigate menus is quickly taxing and simply drains any fun
I would have had with a game near immediately.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: Shade

Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: TLoZ TP Vs. TLoZ SS - by Sevenstitch - 03-19-2015, 02:21 PM