Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
(07-16-2015, 08:58 PM)Keychain Wrote: What do you mean by "campy?" btw? It is her pelvis area. It's her V-line and belly button. Sorry if that seems kinda lewd?? Idk, not really my intention to be lewd when drawing these but I just really love drawing belly buttons and v-lines.

I think "lewd" is probably the word I meant; I assume now by the "v-line" you're referring to the shape formed when people are really muscular, where their lower ab muscles are just under their stomach and they flex their obliques. It forms a V-shape.

I thought it was another area with a uh, "v-line", given how sharply it comes to a point and its whereabouts in your illustration - that's why I was like "uhm, are you sure you're not missing part of the skirt there?" lol

The other thing is that the character's muscles are not that well-defined either, so the not-muscular body with a sudden v-line is kinda like "oh, she's suddenly toned, but in one area" and it's totally throwing me off
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Keychain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by Kosheh - 07-16-2015, 10:28 PM