Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
you're getting good at eyes! I like the second and last ones the best, they show the most improvement IMO.

One thing I would practice is trying to keep the upper and forearms the same lengths, and the elbows less macaroni-ish. Maybe you could try lightly sketching the general skeletal frame (with skeleton references, of course) as straight lines with little circles for the joints or whatever and ovals for the limbs, kinda like this:

[Image: 61840a1f72.png]
note: this isn't perfect (I accidentally made the spine too straight) but it should get the point across

...and then drawing the forms on top like you'd normally do, but have an improved base. This helps in drawing the body a bit more "rigid" (although, not so far as needle elbows lol) and moving away from the more noodliness.

I know you're already practicing anatomy and you're probably tired of hearing about it, but I think practicing drawing from a skeletal frame would assist in your improvement. Hope this helps!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by Garamonde - 06-18-2015, 05:54 PM