Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
(03-08-2015, 11:57 PM)Keychain Wrote: Actually, as we already discussed, it is intentional, as all Touhous can fly. She's a spider youkai and I hope to add some spider webby stuff in the background too. I'll try a shadow or something in the future to help indicate that. But I don't think it'll be there in the final picture.

Yyyeah I get that but what I think MJ was suggesting was the character is off-balance.... I'm not sure if being a spider shrine-maiden would really help her in this case.
I'll use this picture as it's a little easier to point it out as opposed to trying to explain it. Also, if there's a better artist here, they could probably explain it better and show where the center should be (because I feel like mine's definitely not right)

[Image: ars9OUj.png]

Yours is red.
Due to the slant in her torso, it appears as if she's leaning backwards while her legs seem to just dangle straight downward. :/
The blue one is if it were straight downward (which...doesn't look right to me for some reason, why can't I figure out half the things I'm doing this morning)

Props though for keeping her hips the same size as her shoulders ( ' -')b
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Keychain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by Kosheh - 03-09-2015, 09:04 AM