Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
(03-03-2015, 04:07 AM)Keychain Wrote: I tend to not really do the "draw character naked and add clothing on top" whenever I'm just trying to do a quick doodle or something that I'm doing entirely for fun. There are points in time where I'm drawing to improve and there are times where I'm doing it solely to just enjoy myself. But yeah I got your point at the very beginning!! I do that when I'm drawing to improve. :0

You are right about that strain of hair, I was actually trying to give it a bit of a wind effect but I didn't do it to the other one so I realized how silly that was now haha

I think I mentioned something along these lines the other day.

If you look closely, you'll see circles around the joints in the drawing BlueBlur posted. it's not literally "draw them naked" as much as it's "use the 'figure' to determine where anatomical placement goes", with the result kind of like posing a Revoltech figurine so it's in a cool position when you display it.
Though now that I look at it, yeah - I see what BlueBlur's saying. The legs look detached from the character's midsection. :/

ngl, though Murasa looks pretty dope - my only crit is that the creases in her clothing seem kinda randomly placed. But I notice there's a lot more attention paid to anatomy in that image, and it shows! Keep it up \o/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by Kosheh - 03-03-2015, 08:17 AM