Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
Alright so there are 2 problems that stick out. The one that is most noticeable is with the legs. It looks like the pelvis is detached from the body because the legs are too low. The left thigh is much longer than the lower leg.

The second problem is with the hair and its less noticable. The strands of hair dont properly hang over the shoulder, it looks like it's hust sitting there as is while the bangs... er... strands are supposed to seperate and hang kinda level. It should follow the flow of the body while laying next to the other strand instead of on top.

To fix the anatomy problem, i recall Gors mentioning that you should draw the character naked first then add clothing on top. I drew a quick doodle of how to do that.

Im not sure if you can see the light sketch underneath but I drew her body first to make sure I got the porportions right then I drew the clothing on top. After that I traced over the the lines necessary so it can be seen clearly. I didnt finish it but you get the point right? I hope I'm making myself clear.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by ~Axis~ - 03-03-2015, 03:42 AM