Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tilesets
I'm curious if there's any progress to report on this?

I also have some need for these tiles

However, MJ's comment...
DEAR LORD, IS IT TRUE!

Ripping those tiles isn't easy, and I know for fact that many, if not all of those very few rips are quite incomplete...
Forget the water animations, the game seems to be set-up for auto-mapping, in the tiles department. (but, thanks to a certain I.Q. moves called super-mobile, I suppose that is kinda necessary...if the game's rougle-like set-up doesn't already!)

So, is Shade presently/still working on these?

I actually have been working on some on and off with those, because there's a programming project I wish to contribute to, but I must say it is tedious and frustrating. I'm starting to think I should just rip the mini-tiles, or whatever those 8x8 chunks that the tiles are made from, and painstakingly assemble each tile, one by one...
That isn't exactly fun or practical, though... (especially with the animated tiles!)

So, what is the status?

Seeing as I'm already working on them, I could take-over if no one else is doing this, but it would be a WHILE, to say the least, before I have anything slightly use-able... I also cannot 100% guarantee quality.

I have one other idea, but it's a longshot...
I think someone may already have the tiles...
or they have a few, anyways...
I'll look into that.

bedtime for me, now, though.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tilesets - by Shade - 02-26-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tilesets - by DarkGrievous7145 - 09-10-2015, 02:43 AM
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tilesets - by Shade - 09-10-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Tilesets - by Shade - 09-10-2015, 09:21 PM