Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Top Ten of the Week #8 - Does this battle make my butt look fat?
I'll touch up on my list a bit then.

Normal: Miltank
[Image: 5vi8x.png]
Omg, during my heartgold playthrough this thing was a BEAST. Body-slam utterly (no pun intended) destroyed almost everything, and when it didn't OHKO it almost always paralyzed them. That in combination with milk-drink made her pretty much unstoppable Heart

I've loved Miltank ever since.

Electric: Electabuzz
[Image: 2zggtv5.png]
This guy right here... Don't even get me started. I've used Electabuzz on several games (and his evolution) and is somewhat similar to my Miltank in that I really feel in love with him during HG. Also cool ass design he's a fucking oni! Real bro.

Poison: Zubat
[Image: 2lag0lu.png]
Bats are probably my favorite animal (I have a lot and the list is always changing but bats always make the top). I really like Zubat's design it looks really intimidating but cute at the same time (as a bat should be). Woobat isn't really anything too special and Noibat is ok, but Zubat has always been my favorite. It's actually proved pretty useful to me in Little cup and Crobat isn't too bad either! Also I like the color scheme and overall simplicity.

Fire: Volcarona
[Image: 5ehkdw.png]
I'm drawn to it almost like.... a moth to a flame...
I mean you can tell it's powerful just by looking at it and it's so pretty too! One of my favorite looking ones for sure.

Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by MrYoshbert - 01-19-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Kriven - 01-19-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Goemar - 01-19-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Gwen - 02-01-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Koh - 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Joxon - 02-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-01-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM