Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
(12-31-2014, 12:06 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: -Black Bull with mechanics involving damaging self to do higher damage, sort of Final Fantasy black knight style to make a comparison.

(Do you mean Black Shadow?) So this character would be a combination of Pichu and Lucario, in a way? Pichu's self-damage mechanic with Lucario's enhanced aura when at greater percent? That could be interesting.

Before Alph was revealed as an alt. for Olimar, I was personally hoping they'd figure out a way to make the Koppaite trio a singular character since cooperation between the three is such a big aspect of Pikmin 3. The way I was figuring, the characters might be unable to jump on their own, but instead throw each other higher into the air. As a single jump, Charlie could throw both Brittany and Alph into the air, then for the double jump, Brittany could throw Alph. This would make jumping a strategic endeavor, as using a jump while off the platform would mean at least one of your allies is going to plummet to their doom. The Flying Pikmin up-special could maybe rescue any falling Captains as well as Alph (who I guess is going to be the Popo here), and any Captains who have been KOd will revive if Alph can survive without them for a time (like Luma).

If the two other captains perish, Alph would be stranded and unable to jump aside from the Winged Pikmin special. Maybe at this point he could utilize the PikWhip Olimar ditched between Brawl and SSB4 to scale to higher platforms.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by Kriven - 12-31-2014, 12:39 PM