Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
I've seen Impa differently depending on the interpretation (which I guess is probably the idea). While I can certainly see "Fat Impa" as being some sort of tank/brawler (and that would be awesome) I typically see her as the "granny maid" stereotype... Oh, perhaps granny is the wrong adjective there, but like the Nurse character from Romeo and Juliet. Skyward Sword's Impa, who I haven't yet encountered in game mind you, definitely looks more like the ninja stereotype just on design alone, but at the same time I can't imagine her using the needles Sheik is equiped with. I feel like SS Impa is more of a katana type of character, or possibly something a little close-to-the-chest, like the weapons Talim uses in the Soul Calibur franchise. OoT Impa and HW Impa are probably the ones I see as being the most similar, being highly skilled and brutal combatants preferring to end the round quickly with death blows that are maybe a little unwieldy for situations where the character must battle somebody of similar skill.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Gwen, Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by Kriven - 12-18-2014, 11:51 PM