Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
Not really knowing what the poblem was for the 3DS and Ice Climbers, we can't really say how it should be fixed... For all we know, there's a workable solution that Sakurai already knows about but which would have taken too many resources away from the rest of the game's development. Now that we're a little away from that kind of pressure, maybe the team will have the proper amount of time to fix them.

I wouldn't be opposed to the characters appearing differently in 3DS from their Wii U versions... I mean, if the Wii U version can handle the Ice Climbers as they alreaady played, I wouldn't have an issue with that. Meanwhile, make the 3DS version a little more limited. Literally a single model that includes both of the characters, who don't separate and share a percent meter. This will limit the AI needed as Nana is never away from Popo, but it would also allow them to keep their double-character gimmick.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: eureka, Lilothestitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by Kriven - 11-14-2014, 05:03 PM