Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
(11-14-2014, 10:45 AM)E-Man Wrote: They were cut due to hardware limitations. The task of rendering eight playable characters at once in addition to the stages, items, and NPCs summoned by Pokéballs and Assist Trophies was too much for the 3DS to bear.

So yeah, I'd also say that Ninty should retool the Ice Climbers to only be the singular Popo at most times; have Nana appear only for brief moments for certain attacks and maneuvers. The capabilities of this revised Popo/Nana would ideally be a middle ground between the gameplay of a singular Ice Climber and having both present. That could not only likely solve the hardware issue of essentially having two characters in one (unless the Ice Climber issue was moreso the amount of models on the 3DS than having so many AIs present), but it could also alleviate issues of cheapness.

But yeah, I'd also like to see N64 stages return, sort of. Except I'd prefer to see them revamped akin to how some of them will be in Project M 3.5, instead of being pure ports. (Seriously check out Hyrule Castle and Metal Cavern in the 3.5 trailer they're gorgeous.)

In addition, certain costume DLC (for both regular characters and Miis) could be neat. Big ones I can think of for regular characters are Protoman for Megaman and OoT Ganondorf.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: eureka, Lilothestitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by BullockDS - 11-14-2014, 04:55 PM