Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
(11-14-2014, 04:08 PM)Helmo Wrote: All the N64 stages

I'm with this most of the way, although we don't need both Sector Z and Corneria... I'd say combine similar stages where possible... I guess this is how I would do past stages (this list will kind of ignore what SSB4 has already done):

Peach's Castle (Sky) - A slight change in title to avoid confusion with the Melee stage. Like Wuhu Island and Pilot Wings, the stages use the same assets (and maybe as a small detail, characters not currently being used can be seen Smashing on the Peach's Castle below).
Great Fox - The Great Fox actually travels between Corneria and Sector Z. The platforms are the same, but the setting is not.
Battlefield - All versions are selectable
Final Destination - All versions are selectable
Flat Zone - Single stage that shifts between all represented Game & Watch titles, including those featured in Flat Zone 2
Icicle Mountain/Summit - The stage begins in Icicle Mountain and proceeds pretty much normally, but eventually the fighters will reach the Summit, which behaves just as the Summit stage had in Brawl. After the avalanche, the stage will slowly begin climbing Icicle Mountain again.
Mushroom Kingdom (Melee) - Borrows the name "Mushroom Kingdom 2" to differentiate it from the N64 Mushroom Kingdom.
Subcon - Name change, but the stage is still the Mushroom Kingdom II stage from Melee.
Pokemon Stadium - Merges both Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2. Add a few more elements.
PictoChat - Merges PictoChat and PictoChat 2
Smashville - Name change for "Town and City", which contains aspects of Smashville anyway.
Game Boy - Replaces the GB Dream Land stage, but keeps the elements of it. Adds some new environments, like Super Mario Land.
Boxing Ring - Add a "King Dedede" variety.
Gaur Plains - 3DS version and Wii U version can both be played as Alternate Stages (Mushroomy Kingdom style)

Other stages I want:

Trophy Tussle (Melee) - Allows for versus matches on the three Trophy Tussle stages from the Melee event matches (Goomba, Entei, and Majora's Mask). The stage is randomly selected or can be player selected, just like all other stages with alternate forms.

Metal Cave (N64) - Pleeeasssseeee
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: SchAlternate, eureka

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by Kriven - 11-14-2014, 04:42 PM